Saturday, August 30, 2003

What up, my fine, feathered fOOd fans?!
Matt here from Venice Beach, CA. I'm burning up out here and loving every minute. I had the priviledge of having Dim-Sum yesterday in China Town, downtown L.A. The food was more than I can handle but of course we made it out alive. Shrimp, and your typical assortment of meats including Octopus and Duck were outstanding. Me and Eric were literally eating before we even sat down. The service brought carts around and kept stuffing us full of pickled salads and tender meat wrapped in rice pasta. I'm going back before I leave L.A.
I'm paying by the minute right now at some cyber-cafe on the beach and got to get in the water(tough life...). A full report will be on your desk when I get back. Until then.......

Matt
P.S. Casey is a Rock Star!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home